Chapter X

Asuki
Occupation: Student
Now Playing:

Friday, September 29, 2006

A Stunning conversation

*Phone rings* *picks up*

Me: Hello?

A : Hello? Sir ah? I need to talk to you privately. Can you arrange for a place so that we can talk privately?

Me: Hm.. ok. How about the bunk? Now shouldn't have anyone there ba?

A : I scared later got people suddenly come in.

Me: Hm.. canteen? Canteen not alot of ppl. And now also not much people there.

A : Ok.

Me: Ok. See you in 5mins.

*5mins later at the canteen*

A: Sir, before we start I confess first. Monday and Tuesday i AWOL-ed.

Me: *stuned* *recomposes* Huh? Why leh?

A: Sir, I lately very stress and very pressure..

Me: You stress what? Your job so slack.

A: Sir, my girlfriend pregnant.

Me *thinks to myself*: "Wa kao.. knn.. F**k."


In OCS, my instructors have told me that I would expect cases like this. But i didn't think it would be this soon.


Last but not least.. http://tenderpassion.blogspot.com/ Another website like fashionablegrabs. Instead it sells couples' stuffs. The site is owned by a HK friend of mine. Do spread the word around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home