Chapter X

Asuki
Occupation: Student
Now Playing:

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Just when you thought...

Date: 060607
Time: 1800hrs
Avenue: Classified

CPT Joefrey (walks in to my desk): Hey Zhe Heng, just now S3 kept calling me. I think you better be mentally prepared. Might need you to be safety for Alpha Company's platoon prof test.

*Seconds later, S3 gives CPT Joefrey a call.

CPT Joefrey: Hello Sir. Yes Sir. Later at 2100hrs? With alpha main body. Ok. LBV and jockey cap. Anything extra to bring? Luxury items. Ok. Till when Sir? Tomorrow 1530hrs. Ok. Bye Sir.

*He turns to look at me and give me that 'you got arrow-ed' look*

2 days to ORD and they throw me this big arrow. Thanks ah..

When I arrived at 2100hrs. My RSM looked at me and exclaimed,"Sir, what are you doing here? I thought you going ORD?" I gave that 'suck thumb' look. Little did I know, throughout the next day, everyone kept asking me the same question!! zzz

Still, it was quite ok la.. tho very long nv go outfield already. Got lots of mosquito and sandfly bites.. cooked in the afternoon blistering sun.. but i took a few pics with some people for memory keepsake.

Countdown to ORD: 1 DAY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home