Chapter X

Asuki
Occupation: Student
Now Playing:

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Term Break

Term break is just round the corner.. and I have... 1 assignment due for that week which i'm quite lost on how to start.. Hope I can clear my essay assignments during that period so that i can free up time for assignments that come after the break. Still, i have to revise for mid-term tests that are just after the term break.. and this is literally a 'break'. You are pushed to your breaking point as that is the only week whereby u can clear all the backlogs for this first half of the semester. !!

On a lighter note, I went to chi gardens last wednesday to view the displays up for the Mid Autumn Festival. It's so... 'kiddy' (and kitty). I have never been a fan of Hello Kitty. Still, qian's little 4yr old cousin, weiwei, was damn cute lar! So innocent.. those were the days when we had carefree lives. =/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home