Chapter X

Asuki
Occupation: Student
Now Playing:

Thursday, January 08, 2009

=)

Windy weather + nice view = feeling of being on top of the world






SAFTI tower! brings back nice memories





I finally realised i could actually catch a glimpse of a waterbody! I dunno what it is though.. port? straits? The sun was reflecting off the surface and it caught my eye


Term time is approaching! Just another one of those nights when i just cant fall asleep. (Insomnia? maybe. My body is screwed) The moon last night was really nice as it was near the horizon making it look bigger. These were taken at between 0330h and 0400h.


Now you see it

Now you don't


Somehow... the moon disappeared. If u hadnt noticed, the moon's glow was getting fainter. It wasnt a lunar eclipse. I tried to think what could have caused it.. but.. i.. fell asleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home