Chapter X

Asuki
Occupation: Student
Now Playing:

Saturday, May 29, 2010

IPPT!

I think I'm getting a little old.. went for my first IPPT test in a long time this morning.. and my thighs are still quite sore from the 2.4km run! Then again, it could be the lack of a proper warm up. =x Made my way down to Maju FCC early in the morning. Since it was my first IPPT test as a NSmen, it was quite a good experience with the electronic test equipment they have there. Everything is automated and can be done at your own pace. The whole test took a shorter time than i had expected.

Not satisfied with my SBJ at all! 230cm (3 points). I was hoping i could get at least 234cm for 4 points so that I might have a chance in attaining gold. Still, managed to attain a silver. That's $200 cashed in for an hour of a saturday morning.

Cat X
Situp - 41 (5)
SBJ - 230cm (3)
Shuttle Run - 10.1s (5)
Chin-ups - 12 (5)
2.4km - 10:19min (5)

I guess I have to work on my SBJ, shuttle run and 2.4km for the next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home