Chapter X

Asuki
Occupation: Student
Now Playing:

Thursday, October 02, 2008

!!!!

All of a sudden, 24hours doesnt seem to be enough. Preparation for the mid-term tests are still on-going. 2 more tests to go and assignments have yet to be completed (still got 1 month to deadline though) and more are on the way. Got back one of my module's test result already, it wasnt bad, but it wasnt ideal either. The assignment for that module marks were also published. Did not expect to fail. 2.5/10. Seriously i must have misunderstood or made a blunder on the assignment somewhere. This is damn ouch. Makes me below average by one grade for this module. The only way to make up for this is another assignment (i think) and the final exam. This sem is turning out less than ideal.. guess that means less SPORE for me. =(

*EDIT*
There was an error during the marking of the assignment (it's automated testing). So I managed to get full marks for the program! Yay, it's currently 6.5/10 now.

I died on the probability test. It was rather simple really but somehow during the test, i made careless mistakes that cost me alot. This module has a high chance of either failing or a marginal pass which either way will pull my overall CAP down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home