Chapter X

Asuki
Occupation: Student
Now Playing:

Friday, January 09, 2009

A trip back in time

i have been reading past blog entries.. in a way it kind of remind me how much i've grown / improved. I was reading my old blog entries.. I got reminded of:

  • We used to play Gunbound(gb). Remember the double kills? Dual+ items?

  • Maplestory.. Hell, i even blogged abt reaching lv70. I've stopped at lv117 ever since. It was a craze back then

  • Blog tagging! Remember those?

  • The girls in BO*YF used to outnumber the guys. How many of u still have the chain necklace we made for ourselves?

  • How the army really trained me up.(remember zero-fighters?) Quite determined to maintain at this level of fitness

  • All my ocs trainings. I think i blogged abt each n every single milestone training.. fieldcamps.. overseas exercises.. soc.. seoc.. ippt.. commissioning

  • How sucky it felt for my internship during poly

  • all the personality tests..

  • my dream holiday destinations..

  • how often we celebrated bdays.. to the pt of my mum saying 'you shi peng you de shen ri' [又是朋友的生日]

  • remember that we got stucked in a lift on jeff's bday?

  • i wrote a simple number guessing game [终极密码]. i've imported it over. It's below the tagboard.

  • CNY of 2005.. i was doing FYP on chu san (初三) and hy had a 财神爷 visiting his house.

  • i used to write clin to refer ah fat, instead of chongz now

  • cl * 2 => chong ling and chor lun

  • min's naval piercing which couldnt stop bleeding

    i'm amazed that the link to the pic still works

  • I wore braces


A good pitch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home