Chapter X

Asuki
Occupation: Student
Now Playing:

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Dim Sum Buffet~

Had a simple gathering with my OCS pals today after handing over my DO duties. We went to our usual hang out at city hall for a dim sum buffet. And as usual, we had a hard time clearing the food. Guess we aren't as starved as we were during our cadet days. Talked about their happenings for the past 1 month. Quite alot of catching up to do. And it's only 1 month! Most of them clearing leave in the next couple of weeks. Same as me. But I've only managed to clear 2 days out of the 8 days available. zzz... my S1 is on course so can't afford to clear too much during this period. hai... the sad story behind staff officers. Work is never-ending one. Everyday got chunks of email to clear and issues to follow up. Internal audit is coming soon.. tempo going to up alot over the next month and hopefully... i can clear my leave. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home