Chapter X

Asuki
Occupation: Student
Now Playing:

Saturday, February 14, 2009

CNY CNY

初一
Same routine.. 3 houses to 拜年. Learned how to cook smoked pork from my 姨婆! Damn easy lar.. haha..
The 'star' of the evening. Very very cute!

'Boy band' of the evening

'Fans'


初二 @ bedok =)

Buffet! Very delicious and reasonably priced

Deco..

Mahjong! The cousin on the extreme right thought i was 21 yrs old only. haha! Nice~

Wii-ing


捞鱼生 1

Despite being there many times, i just noticed they have 2 kitchens..

A very expensive hamper! No, i don't know how much, but judging from the size and its contents, it shd cost alot. I think it's a gift from somebody.






31/Jan
Buffet @ my house
Started from noon till late at night. I helped with the cooking this year!




捞鱼生 2




Saw a bag of fortune cookies.. so i tot 'why not?'


I seem to be missing some photos of hy's bday? hmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home