Chapter X

Asuki
Occupation: Student
Now Playing:

Saturday, October 28, 2006

9 Div Family Day

Today was 9 Div Family Day. It was held at P.Tekong. Started from 0930 to 1300h. Mainly is for regulars but the NSFs went anywayz. Went there but it was kinda boring for me, so I went to find my OCS frens who were posted to BMTC for a quick chat. Later on, they had a lucky draw! And for once in my entire life.. i won something.. it's a..... mp3 player! Not bad la.. got FM. By contrast with today's space available in all mp3 players.. it's a pathetic 256MB only. Still it's sufficient for me. =)

As in life, when u gain something.. you lose something. Y/N? Law of balance ba. So what did i lose? $5 and lots of sleep! Went to my S4's house for an overnight mahjong session. But sleep can be recovered and $5 can be earned..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home